Thursday, August 27, 2009

One of A Kind

Trivia:
Pure Kedahan (even though slang has slowly gone after 10 years living in JB?).
Proud father of 2, intensively trying to add heirs.
Friendly, has big vision and LOVES TO MAKE LOTS OF MONEY.


I first met this gentleman when I had some business to do in Marine Repair division. He was bubbly when describing his job scope and always has ideas on how we can do it better. Because of this, I had proposed for him to apply for our special project (which was supposed to be "special") and he did just that. Luck was on his side when he was interviewed and accepted by our then boss.

Then begun his journey into a totally new world. The world was no longer loud, instead it was peaceful. He got to work with consultants who of course, would talk diplomatically instead of using fowl languages which was his “meal” when he was in Marine Repair. He got to meet scores of new friends whom I believe are still in contact with him until today. Even though he appears to be a man with fewer words in formal setting, he has always been cheerful with friends in casual settings.

I feel that I have to pay a tribute to this gentleman for several reasons:

He introduced me to the famous Malaysian CFP – Abdul Aziz Ibrahim. Thanks to him we are now practicing the AJIT module and have managed to reduce our debts and increase our savings.

He preached about passive income and introduced me to the wonderful world of business via Tupperware brand products. Well, actually I just signed up as member for the past 1 year under her wife’s line of business in Tupperware. Little did I expect that the upline is a very charismatic and go-getter woman named Jessica, who owns an outlet of Tupperware in Taman Molek. When I managed to get 2 members in, I realized that hey, this is a good business to do. Why not I try to do it and see how fast can it grow.

He is a consistent motivator on further study, for life.

He promotes richness via investment in numerous means – shares, real estates, gold, you name it. I think he has his hands and wealth in almost every avenue to get yourself richer.

He has almost always shared tips on the latest "lubang" to make more money.

Hey man, thanks a zillion. Hanya Jauhari yang mengenal Manikam.

No comments: