Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Can Men Really Do Cross Stitch?

That was a bummer. Last 2 days Mr.X and I went to the Read Malaysia Fair at the Mines and suddenly he grabbed that book - Top 100 Cross Stitch Motifs. Yeah, like when on earth are you goin' to find the time to do it? Like when it's school holidays and all our children are in KL while we are stuck at work? So now Mr.X only has 4 days to learn and do 1. That's the challenge.

First, it's the book. Then had to find the shop. Luckily we found one at Tun Aminah just now. Then it's the review of numerous You Tubes on How to Start Cross Stitch. In English, Vietnamese and Chinese. It's the demo that counts. Man...it's time to just do it!

I never knew that he would settle for this kind of interest. It's in the gene, perhaps. Definitely not for me. Simply not me.

1 comment:

akmalhizam said...

Of course they can!
My father and I are two of them.

http://akmalhizam.blogspot.com/search/label/xs