Thursday, September 18, 2008

So Long My Friend




2001 - I was so excited to finally own a brand new you. I told myself that I'd use you until you're free of debt. I put some accessories to improve your appearance and performance. You're indeed a very nice piece of evident that I could afford to own you.

2002 - I usually took care of you very very well, I was soft and I never hurt you. Suddenly you realized that you'd have to get used to rough handling. Yeah, by this time you had to get use to a driver from another species.

2003 - More and more rough handling. I seldom drove you, the other species did.

2004 - Finally you'd realize that your back seats were used more often. With an addition to the family, your use had become more optimized.

2005 - Your back seats got dirtied more often.

2006 - Your back seats were fully optimized with addition of another tot. Your air-cond belt disconnected at the PLUS hiway and I got Kurnia agent to tow you and then fix you.

2007 - I was already contemplating to let you go, but I was still in love with you. You had been such a loyal friend to me. You never caused any headache and were always reliable. If you could talk, you would be my dear Herby or my ever lasting Lightning McQueen.

2008 - I have loved you for a long time, and I still love you dearly. But with new demands of life, plus another tot, I have to let you go. I was thinking to keep you, but my friend, you would have turned into a liability if I keep you longer. For the benefits of both parties, and for the best interest of both of us, I have to say goodbye to you.

So long my friend. I will miss you dearly. I was deeply touched to hand over the key to the salesman. But baby, life has to go on.

3 comments:

akmalhizam said...

post up the photo of your new car, please.
:)

Noraidalin Buang said...

bro, sabo lah, coming up soon...jeng jeng jeng...

Rock Oi! said...

dalam kenangan dah ek keta ni..