Monday, July 6, 2009

1st Blogging Anniversary

I am happy and proud that I am able to share my thoughts and reveal my emotions via writing in my blog. Like I said in my first entry way back on June 12, 2008, I have always loved writing. Except due to lack of dicipline and focus in life, I think I should have become a successful novel writer like JK Rowling (hahaha...I could see some of you actually puking). Never mind.

This is how thanks to Mr Bill Gates, our change in culture takes place. In the old days, people keep diaries and write their feelings secretly. Nowadays, it's very rare that people keep diaries. All my work related diaries have been kept in place for 2 years and then out in the dustbin they all go. That's how far keeping a diary goes for me. Again, thanks to my goodfriend Akmal, I am able to write whatever I feel like writing, with no restriction, and best part of all, I could share my thoughts with people.

Many people have given me feedback of what I have written. I've got feedback via phone calls, emails, etc and it really feels great. Some people do not wish to register in blogspot, for whatever the reason. Nevertheless, I know he/she will somehow someday come and read my blog. Well, this is more for my future reference, and also for my future generations to get to know me better. Thanks to all of you who have visited my blog and care to share your thoughts.

Lately, our IT department has blocked blogspot from being access all the time. That means I can only access after work or at home. I will surely write less frequently, but I will continue. Nothing can stop my passion for writing. Heh heh...macam bagus jek...

How time flies. It's been a year. You could sense my mood in writing and obviously, has very much to do with the trials and tribulations of my life. Insya Allah I will keep on writing, no matter how busy. Never start something if you don't dare to finish it.

No comments: