Monday, December 6, 2010

Hermoine the Girl

I watched Harry Potter movie last 2 weeks and totally at awed with the growing up of the leading role the actress Emma Watson (betul kan?). She played Hermoine (pronounced as Harmaini). She was just so gorgeous, from being a cute little blond girl from previous Harry Potter movies to this so decent-looking, smart and very beautiful teenage girl. I was just thinking, perhaps my next girl I would name her Hermoine. But then again, not all people watch Harry Potter movies, and the risk of being called as per what the spelling says, is just a big turn off. I scrolled through a few YouTube videos, and stumbled upon a bunch of guys making fun of Potter, Weasley and Hermoine. It was done so creatively but caused so much humiliation not to the characters, but to themselves. I can't imagine people have got so much talent in acting and videotaping, but chose to waste their God-given talent by de-grading themselves.
 
Sometimes when I got some ideas to write, I wish I can have the brand new iPhone or Blackberry with the paid subsription, that allows me to straight away write and record when the ideas are still fresh. Unfortunately, my BB only has the basic communication tool. I have chosen not to subscribe to the full service which allows internet access 24 hours. Mind you Mr.X has all those gadgets and he is practically hooked up with the toys. If plus me, then all our children would be the victims of technology addicts (remember the 6-months old baby that died in Korea because the mom and dad were busy playing with video games?). *sigh*
 
Coming back to Hermoine. I wrote about my thoughts in my Facebook status (not that I always do), and people were shocked. Well, some people thought that having 3 kids are suficient in this modern world we live in. It all depends, I would say. It would be nice to have another kid - be it boy or girl. There are always pros and cons at having many children. It's the quality that matters, not the quantity. Sometimes when I have to spend hundreds to buy that diapers and mlik powder, a thought came across my mind that those single ones, or those married couple with no children, they must have got so much money to spend on themselves. Lucky them. Lucky or unlucky? Well, that relationship of money and happiness, no one can find the definite relation. Is it co-relate? Inversely related? Diagonally related? Only you can determine your level of happiness. Does it really depend on how much money you have? Money can't buy happiness, but all those that make you happy, must have some elements of financial related to it.
 
Thoughts of the day.

No comments: