Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Think Your Problem is the Biggest?

I was disturbed when I was told of a real story of a poor lady. If all these while I've been thinking that my problem is the worst, this lady's dead end is a real life torture. When I think of my fate, I would think of her fate which is even worst. Her story is like this (as narrated by a friend):

Got married. Got 3 girls.
Wife working. Husband did own "business".
Husband ran out of money. Couldn't pay up personal loans. In the name of L.O.V.E., wife got credit cards, gave husband "Supplement" cards.
Husband used up all credit limit. Wife couldn't pay. Chased by bank. Declared BANKRUPT.
Husband got married to a b****. Wife got a divorce letter.
Husband didn't pay up nafkah. Wife struggled with Jabatan Agama to get his paycheck slashed for the nafkah. Worked out for 3 months.
Husband changed job, Jabatan Agama could not continue the "Standing Instruction".
Wife found out the husband's new working place. Informed Jabatan Agama.
Jabatan Agama's response - "Buka kes baru".
Wife - ??

Oh my goodness. Let's do some analysis here.

Wife
I wonder what she has done to undergo such painful tests of life and end up living in misery.
But then again, jika kita bertanya kenapa ujian seberat ini, Allah menjawab:
"Allah tidak akan membebani seorang itu melainkan sesuai dengan kesanggupannya" (Al-Baqarah, ayat 286)
What if it happens to you, how would you respond?

Husband
Maybe the word "gratitude" does not exist in men's dictionary. A woman will always remember all the good deeds given to her and will try her best to repay back someday if not now. But I guess for men, what's past is past. Nothing counts for the future. Start a new life. Forget all your burden. Escape while you still can. Let them suffer. Who cares what others might say. It's my life, I will live any way I want. Who are you to tell me what to do? You and your opinion of me can go to h***.

Jabatan Agama
Consist of mostly husbands. Develop and implement policy. Go figure.

The New Wife (aka the B****)
Why such group of women exist to continuously give support to such men and allow themselves to be abused? Which part of the body does the thinking - the knee? The backside? Everywhere else except the brain, confirm.

From now on, if you think your problem is the worst, think of this lady's predicament.
I'm sure she is getting stronger by the day. I heard this quote on the radio a few days ago:

"Setiap kegagalan adalah lubuk emas untuk membangun keperibadian diri". Nice.

No comments: