Friday, August 8, 2008

Why Do I Write a Blog?

Let me list down the reasons on why do I write a blog (as today is a special day - 08082008):
  1. To stay sane. I could be on the brink of insanity if I don't get to release how I feel, especially lately, since June 2008.
  2. To share my grief and happiness with my buddies and whoever choose to read my blog.
  3. To gain some motivation. Thanks to all of you who have responded to my revelation. I really appreciate it!
  4. To practice my writing skill, and not to mention, my standard of English. I've realized that of late, I seldom get the chance to communicate in standard English. Just like any other skills, I'm afraid that my lack of practice will cause my skill standards to deteriorate.
  5. To record happy moments and not-so-happy events, so as my buddy Akmal said, for my future generations to have an idea how this lady is like 100 years ago (maybe).
  6. Last but never the least, for the party who thinks he/she is what I'm talking about, to have some sense of what I am feeling deep inside. Regardless whether the person reads it now or later, but at least the person could have a little bit of humanity inside him/her to remember me when I'm gone.

1 comment:

Remy I. said...

hi Dalin, is this your first time writing blogs? if it is then shall i welcome you to the world of blogs hehehe...hope to read more on your experience in the States...and your life now! Cheers!