Tuesday, March 8, 2011

It All Depends on Your View

This morning's Motivasi Pagi at Radio IKIM was very good indeed, quite a turning point when you feel so low in your life.
 
When looking at things, the views come from:
  1. Physical View
  2. Emotional View
  3. Spiritual View
 
We are always thought to view things from the first 2 perspectives, very seldom we can view things from the third perspective.
When we view things from spiritual aspect, that's when you will try to connect with your Al-Khaliq - Yg Maha Mencipta.
 
Why is this happening to me?
Why I feel this is so heavy?
Why the misery is taking so long?
 
Then, comes the answer.
 
Your Al-Khaliq will never suppress you, He wants you to find Him. Go back to Him.
Dia tidak akan menzalimi hamba Nya.
He is creating something for you, now it's your time to find that out.
 
How cool. At least this boost up my motivation a bit. I can eat 2 slices of the bread today. This evening insya Allah I'll be meeting my 2 handsome and young mentees. It's been so long.
Well, at least something to take your eyes and views away from the Ujian and focus on other things.
 
Ya Allah, please give me more strength to persevere through this challenge. Ya Aziz Ya Alim.

No comments: