Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Answer to the Call of Nature












Last month, a lady named Sue called me from the WWF Malaysia office in KL, politely requested me to consider to increase my monthly donation amount. I told her that I'd think about it (errr, in order to be polite and diplomatic).
Last week, I received the WWF journal, but only got the chance to flip through it today. Flipped through the pages, read a few lines, and somehow it got into me that hey, I really need to consider Sue's request. Besides, it's tax deductible. Untung di dunia, untung di akhirat (mudah-mudahan).
Last hour, I picked up the phone and called back Sue. OK, agreed to give my donation a booster.
For all the rhinos, turtles, tigers, orang utans and elephants:
Here is a wee bit of my contribution for you.
I pray that you will all continue to exist, with the help of the experts in the conservation and protection program from WWF.
I hope that all my kids, grand kids and great grand kids will be able to hold you, touch you and pat your back for generations to come.
Oh Allah the Almighty, please help us to help them continue to exist on this planet.
Wanna do your part? Visit this website - www.wwf.org.my

No comments: