Friday, April 24, 2009

Fenin...

My head is spinning like crazy these past few days. So much things to think about. Among others:
TAXXXXXX - bila mau bayar dah..
AJIT - this is the pioneer month. We have to make it right.
WORK - getting more complicated and like h*** I have to finish them. Pening lah...
HIJRAH - to work in KL or to stay put? This is one h*** of a question...

OK, let's see. Actually the 4th point has been mind boggling lately. Let me try to rationalize.

What do I get if I move to KL?
Same salary.
Better choices - weekend activities, seminars, book fairs, where to shop, etc etc.
Better view - maybe when we are away from the place, we can think better, I mean more strategically, the very need of this department.
Better career path - maybe expedited?

What if I were to stay put?
Status quo - nothing got changed.
Similar activities, same expectation.

I am really in limbo. 50-50 lah...help.....tapi abangku Mr X tak mahu pindah...susah betul lah...

2 comments:

Rock Oi! said...

jgn la pindah,,nanti dah susah nak jamming lagi ngan eka,,

Noraidalin Buang said...

huhu...alah, ramai lagik kaki lain you....