Thursday, May 7, 2009

Who Exactly Do You Entertain?

Today, I have learned a new lesson.
Before this I was just guessing and imagining what would normally happens, but today, seems like my imagination and guess were far off from what is the reality. Hmm, how naive I have been.

"Entertain Client".
2 poisonous and deadly words.
As a woman of chastity (insya Allah , I hope), and more so as a Muslimah, all these while I could only imagine what actually is the meaning in terms of what kind of activities constitute the entertainment part. In the world of men, entertainment can only give one meaning. That part I "mastered" already. It's the actual detail action of what's inside the "entertainment" word is the real shocker for me. We are not talking about doing it privately back in a hotel room, we are talking about doing it in the "karaoke" place, open, public and in total disgust!

My source is very reliable. He was speaking based on his past and current duties. But now he said he had past that stage. The excitement only lasted for a few months for him, then it was enough. Now being the Head of Department, he'd asked his staff to go and "entertain clients". He is a non-muslim alright, but his encounters that the main players in this field consists of majority muslims is really sickening.

First, take the client out for a nice meal at a fancy restaurant, or wherever his stomach desires. Then, go to a place where the word "sing songs" was just a gimmick. The word "karaoke" is a window dressing for the damn filthy heinous activity. He was excited when telling me the details, but I was dead sick. It's like these people have turned into animals when they are in such situation. The room would be dark, the girls would be on drugs, just imagine. That's why I said ANIMALS. They perform acts equivalent to donkeys (keldai bodoh).

Their reason : It's part of my work alright.
Or is it? Are you entertaining the client or are you entertaining yourself?

In Islam, any activities which bring you close to ZINA is haram. Allah doesn't say zina itself, He said any activities which bring you close to it. Because He knows. He created us and He knows what action we'd end up with. And with the severe punishment outlined by Him in the Quran, we could implicate that such a heinous activity shall bring disaster, if not now, must be later. He knows everything.
For single - to whip you 100 times.
For married ones - to throw stones at you until you die.
Can you imagine how severe the punishment is? That means it is deadly if you do it. But why do people still "entertain client"?

If someone close to me tell me that he's going to "entertain client", I already know what he is up to. Can I say, "pegi makan je lah, lepas tu balik", you think he'll accept? Or can I say "Kalau client you layan the GRO, you tengok je lah ek...you jgn pegang pulak..". Do you think it'll work? The hell.

Well, life after death is longer than our life now. Just hold on to that.

"Setiap perbuatan baik sebesar zarah akan dibalas, setiap perbuatan jahat sebesar zarah juga akan dibalas".

No comments: