Tuesday, July 15, 2008

10th Anniversary of Working - Jubli Mangkuk?

15th July 2008 marks my 10th year of serving this wonderful workplace. Of course it has its fair share of ups and downs. I felt like sharing my glee with a few colleagues (current and ex, majority ex since they've long gone leaving me behind) and here are a few response that I got:

An ex-colleague who reported duty same day with me but left to a competitor 3 years ago:
Really? I totally forgot! You must have been happy, else why are you staying?

An ex-collegue who quit to be housewife last year:
It would have been 10 for me too, if I were to stay. I'm fasting, catching on bulan Rejab (thanks for the reminder gal!)

Tw0 ex-colleagues who served for 15 years but left for greener pasture in KL:
Wooyoooo...it's been THAT long huh? Selamat menyambut Jubli....mangkuk kot...
So, bila nak blah??

A colleague who is also stuck:
This 20th will mark my 15th year here. We MUST celebrate!

A colleague who is also looking for greener pasture:
I know how you feel. You feel GOOOOOOOD huh? Isn't today the Management wishes to make an announcement on that quantum leap in salary revision? Don't want to treat me eh?

Two colleagues who I don't know what's their plan:
Congratulations! You must be feeling good about all the good things happening around you (yeah, if only you know what has been happening to me..)

A friend from a competitor company:
I think it's time for you to change company.

The sweetest of all, a colleague send me an email with a 10th Anniversary logo:

(unfortunately I can't copy the logo here)
Well done!! Congratulations for being the survivor, still.
May Allah SWT bless you and family with more fruitful years to come.

Wow, thank you guys all for the wishes. My past 10 years have made me the person who I am today. I certainly pray hard that life will be so much more wonderful 10 more years to come. We'll see what I'll write in 2018 (insya Allah, if panjang umur and murah rezeki).

2 comments:

MAT SAAD said...

Wishing you a happy 10 years of your employment in MSE,&MMHE.The way that you are putting your thinking, happening, frustating, hoping ang bla..bla...I can foreseen your are about to leave soonest.I think you have been calculated the risk seriously and posting yor resume everywhere...
anyhow good luck

J said...

Dalin,
Fuiyoooooo....ko mmg power la sbb boleh stay situ for 10 years. Aku betul2 respect, salute ko...coz its sooooooo hard for me to do the same. The longest I have in a place is 3 years!!!!

Anyway, congrats, aku doakan rezeki hang bertambah2 lg lps ni...