Monday, July 28, 2008

Cinta

I attended ESQ Alumni Renungan 165 last week. There was a converted Chinese girl who shared her experience on why and how she became a Muslim. One thing really touched the very bottom of my heart. She said that in her every last sujud of every prayer, she would recite this doa:

"Ya Allah Ya Tuhan Ku, penuhilah hatiku dgn rasa cinta kepada Mu".

If you go back to my post in June under "Where is the love, the love, the love?", I did bring up on love to Allah must supercede all our love to all men/women and things. But yeah...it's VERY VERY difficult. I still have this kecintaan kepada dunia dan penghuninya...How to place Allah over and above everything else????

Tricky. Complicated. How to change it into Easy like a Breeze that sweeps past you?" Well, I guess I really have to increase the quality of my ibadah wajib and try to do more sunat activities....hhhhmmmmmpppphhhhh

No comments: