Wednesday, July 2, 2008

No One


I was changing my clothes at my room when suddenly I heard a very cute, soothing and familiar voice singing exactly to the tune - "...no one, no one, no one......". I looked around and to my surprise, at the dim corner of the room, there was my little 2-year old singing her heart out to Alicia Key's latest tune.

My oh my...never underestimate the power of listening, absorbing and digesting from a 2 year old. Because of this life-shocker event, I went to Plaza Angsana's Speedy and got myself Alicia Key's new album with "No One" as track 4.
Here is to you my dear daughter. Someday in future, may you recall that your beloved mom was deeply at awed with your ability at end June 2008.
No One - Alicia Keys
I just want you close , Where you can stay forever
You can be sure , That it will only get better
You and me together , Through the days and nights , I don't worry 'cuz
Everything's going to be alright , People keep talking they can say what they like
But all i know is everything's going to be alright
No one, no one, no one ,
Can get in the way of what I'm feeling
No one, no one, no one ,
Can get in the way of what I feel for you, you, you
Can get in the way of what I feel for you
When the rain is pouring down , And my heart is hurting
You will always be around , This I know for certain
You and me together , Through the days and nights
I don't worry 'cuz , Everything's going to be alright
People keep talking they can say what they like,
But all i know is everything's going to be alright
No one, no one, no one
Can get in the way of what I'm feeling
No one, no one, no one
Can get in the way of what I feel for you, you, you
Can get in the way of what I feel
I know some people search the world , To find something like what we have
I know people will try try to divide something so real,
So til the end of time I'm telling you there is no one
No one, no one, no one
Can get in the way of what I'm feeling
No one, no one, no one
Can get in the way of what I feel for you, you, you
Can get in the way of what I feel for you

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

uu...kids singing are too cute.....especially at the 'pelat' version..hehe