Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Goodness Gracious Mr. Pitt!

I purposely pasted an ad featuring the most sexiest hunk in the world of mankind to ease off my work pressure.

The result:
Almost all men who passed by my cubicle would have a glance at it, maybe wishing "Oh my, what if.....".
But there are always the daring ones, who just could not hold back their curiosity. Everyday I've got the same question from this not-so-complicated species, that goes like this (I quote verbatim):
"Do you like the watch or the man?"

It was damn funny. I posted it 3 days ago, and until today I just could not take it any longer. A guy stopped by and asked, to which I responded:
"I really should have created an FAQ for this ad."

Maybe I should create a competition. What is the best answer should there be more men who'd ask the same question.

No comments: