Thursday, February 12, 2009

Blog Trivia

Besides Facebook, of course I enjoy writing for my blog and read blog of others. Blogging has become a connection of the new age. From linking one blog to another, I stumbled across this blog which I really really like. Here to you Zetty - I've linked her blog to mine today.

Zetty has a great sense of humor and I really like the way she describes things. Cerita pasal tikus pun jadik sungguh menarik. I may not know her, but I surely enjoy to note her life's trials and tribulations. Fat people have feelings too. Learn to express your feelings when you are totally into that someone hot. Some of the topics which she has written. The thing that makes me jealous the most was she started hers way back in 2003. That's way too far off from when I started blogging.

But then again, better late than never. Thanks to you bro, Akmal Hizam, I've learned the wonderful world of blogging.

3 comments:

Zetty said...

hey babe,
u r so sweet! thanks for linking me to your blog. now please deposit your monthly subscription fee to..kidding!

Hehe.

Take care.

Noraidalin Buang said...

Huiyooooo...I didn't expect to get your reply so soon. Keep on writing.

akmalhizam said...

No probs, sis.
Glad to know that I helped you (in a small way) finding your steam vent.
Keep posting, and commenting.