Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Car or Number?

Scratch again???? Oh no....................


The Myvi can be considered as a hot item. Not for good reason though. When I owned the Wira Aeroback for 7 years, only once it got caught in an accident. That was at Jalan Taman Molek when it was raining around 9pm. I swerved to the right and accidentally "touched" the back of a bus. It was minor and I did not even stop my car, because I know the bus suffered no harm. That was all.

The Myvi is a different case totally. First, Mr. X accidentally hit a motorbike when the biker went out of the junction from the right lane at Hiway PG. Second, a car went out from a junction while the Myvi was speeding at Tmn Impian Emas. This happened in a rainy day of January 2008 while I was driving and 7 months pregnant on the way to work at 6.30am. And yesterday, someone hit the back of the Myvi while trying to change lane under the flyover of Tun Aminah. It's like a deja vu. Now I am afraid to drive the Myvi in January. Is it going to happen again January next year?

Should I change to a new car? Helping the economy? It's not like I'm going to get a Chrysler/GM/Ford's make of car. It'll be a Japanese car. Time for a change perhaps, but Mr. X totally disagreed with the idea. Perhaps a Vios will be cute. Or a City. Or an Accord.

Or should I change the car's registration number? The number 687 signifies the total sum of 21. This was encouraged by Mr. X's family as it'll be good for the car owner. I'm not that savvy in terms of numbering and what it signifies, but I am well aware that the lucky number really does not help at all in this case.

So, should change car or change the number???

1 comment:

mrsloke said...

Neither. Change driver je lah... Ha ha...