Friday, January 30, 2009

Picnic and Panic

On 10th Jan. 2009, I had to pick up Mr. X from a hotel in Desaru. It was his turn to attend a team building program for his project. But sadly, the room was on twin sharing by attendees, so we couldn't join the fun. What we could do were gone picnicking at the nearby beach (Pantai Tanjung Balau) while waiting for his event to end, and then dipped ourselves in the hotel's pool while acting as if we were the hotel guests. My mom and 2 neighbors joined in the fun as well.


Food prepared in the original style mangkuk tingkat/sio, eaten while overseeing the deep blue ocean with rough waves and wind blowing us away. Memang sungguh berselera!


This is the beach's condition. People were still playing and bathing despite consistent warning by the lifeguard on duty. Couldn't resist the ocean's call I guessed.


See Eusoff's hair was standing all along, thanks to the strong wind from the ocean. He must have wondered where am i and what i'm doing here. Eusoff was such a darling on that day. No mess no cry.

Second round picnic on the same day, after Mr. X ended his event. This is at another beach near a resort deep inside Teluk Ramunia. The food still tasted nice amidst the blowing ocean's wind despite being 5pm.

Husna was ecstatic to get to play with the sand of the beach while having a view of continuous stream of passing by ships.

This pix may look awkward at this entry, but I still want to share how Huda looks in a baju kurung a few days before the trip. Look at her chest. I like the way the kurung fits her nicely. It was a hand-me-down of Husna's. Kesian, semua dapat second hand. Inilah nasib jadik anak kedua of same gender ya Huda...takpe, nanti raya mama beli yg baru ek...
Yesterday I decided that I want to do something new this year. I've read in a motivational article that there is no such thing as the right time to do something. If you want to do something, do it now. Hence, yesterday I submitted my application to teach part time at 2 private colleges. Ada rezeki, ada lah. Kalau takde rezeki, buat keje lain lah nampaknya. Another thing, I wish to further my study. This wishful thinking needs to be realized this year, with permission from Mr. X of course. With that in mind, I think that before I enrol in a class to further my study, I wish to write as many blog entries as possible. I'm afraid that in future, time will be very limited for me to put in my thoughts in this blog. Enjoy while you still can!

No comments: