Thursday, January 8, 2009

Time to Piece the Jigsaw

I have to admit that since I was small, the news of Palestine-Israel conflict has always been on air and in newspapers. Most of the time, I would ignore it, since I know there's nothing that I can do. What can you do when Israel is backed up by the most influential superpower of the world? What can you do when all the Arab nations (except Syria, Iran & Iraq) have been bought by this superpower? As a tiny contribution, we can offer our prayer for all the Palestinians. Or we can donate to various NGOs which are intensively trying to help the victims e.g. Mercy Malaysia. But most importantly, we must feel that "hatred" towards the cruelity of the Israelis. Read www.zaharuddin.net for more reflection on this.

The current war however has changed my view a little bit. Somehow I am more interested to find out the real hands behind this current war. Among all the articles forwarded to me, this particular article published in US-based magazine Vanity Fair is such a wonderful source to discover part of the truth.

www.vanityfair.com/politics/features/2008/04/gaza200804

Surprise, surprise. It is a case of Bush's wicked foreign policy went bananas. You must read this to know who the real Bush is, Clinton is, Condy is, and all of their cronies. Let them all die the way the ex-Israeli Prime Minister suffered on bed in his dying days. AMIN.

No comments: