Saturday, March 28, 2009

The Other Half

I've got a tag via Facebook, but I prefer to answer it here as a record.

Tag Title - How Well Do You Know Your Husband
(this respond is based on 6 years and 3 months marriage life).

1. He's sitting in front of the TV, what is on the screen?
CSI, Astro's Hitz, that's all. Mr. X doesn't really enjoy watching tv.

2. You're out to eat; what kind of dressing does he get on his salad?
He seldom takes salad. Ulam is also not in his list.

3. What's one food he doesn't like?
One food eh...anything masakan Jawa. Tempe, sayur masak goreng jawa, etc. I can't cook that at home.

4. You go out to eat and have a drink. What does he order?
If at McDonald's - Big Mac meal. If at warong tomyam - tomyam is a must have, with vege dish like kailan ikan masin or mixed vege.

5. Where did he go to high school?
Form 1-3 at MRSM Kota Bharu. Form 4-5 at MRSM Taiping. Well, Mr. X was a bright student at high school which made Petronas sent him straight to USA after SPM (after he spent a few months learning English at MLA - Mara Language Academy).

6. What size shoe does he wear?
8 or 9, depends on the brand.

7. If he was to collect anything, what would it be?
Huhu...he likes to collect things which I always can't consider as collectibles...most of all is the IT gadgets and accessories. You name it, he has it. Modem, USB, earphones, and what not. I've allocated one section of the cupboard for this collectibles. Next is the CD - this guy is crazy about music.

8. What is his favorite type of sandwich?
Tuna.

9. What would this person eat every day if he could?
Nasi and Kuah Singgang.

10. What is his favorite cereal?
Anything meant for adults healthy cereal.

11. What would he never wear?
Any clothes resembling women's fashion he'll never touch. Mr. X's fashion sense is quite unique though. He also dares to be different in donning what he likes. Once, he wore batik jawa shirt at a formal dinner.

12. What is his favorite sports team?
None that I know of.

13. Who did he vote for?
Quite tricky, maybe any candidate from Pakatan Rakyat.

14. Who is his best friend?
A guy named Fuad Sameon. Close to that is Mohd Syahiid Sheikh Ahmad.

16. What is his heritage?
Pure Terengganu, as far as I know.

17. What is his favourite colour?
Maroon.

18. What is his habit?
Good habit is he is a very clean man. He loves tidiness and cleanliness. Bad habit - adalah, tak boleh mention. Kena simpan rahsia.

19. What is he proud of?
His work and our 3 kids.

20. Lastly, do you think he will read this?
I don't think so. He'd rather go to e-bay to check out new gadgets or jiwang.org to download songs.

3 comments:

akmalhizam said...

I always wondered why you refer to your hubby as 'Mr.X'.
Is he the same age as us? I was at MLA too, but I don't remember him. Other Taiping fellows I know are my classmates.

A good tag. I wonder if I could answer all of those, about my wife.
:)

Ulwan Lomooi said...

my name is NOT mohd syahiid. but i know this mohd syahiid well. quite handsome i guess. :D

Noraidalin Buang said...

Akmal - Mr. X because he brings in the 'X' factor. Dare not mention the name :). Yes, same age. I guess he doesn't remember you too. Maybe MLA has got so many students at that time. About the wife, well, you can try. I bet the details women pay attention to their men are non comparable if we were to do it vice versa. Boleh test beb.

Walid - He's not only handsome, but responsible, kind hearted, generous, perseverance, and what not of a dream man. Bro - baki t-shirt Palestine bila nak terjual? Heh heh..