Tuesday, March 3, 2009

AJIT - Revival

In August last year, Mr. X and I attended the AJIT program by Aziz CfP. Only today we manage to go to ASNB office and convert the ASB fund into a certificate. If you recall,
http://noraidalin.blogspot.com/2008/08/revolution-in-making.html, the foundation of the program is spending by using Overdraft facility. After the ASNB journey in the heavy rain, we straight away headed to RHB office to apply for the OD. Hopefully things will be all well.

I have great hope for this AJIT to succeed. Amanah, Jujur, Ikhlas and Telus. No funny business. Well, I've made it clear to Mr. X. Once things become funny, AJIT will collapse. There goes all our hope.

AJIT indirectly forces us to share the same goals for the family. I've made it clear that the savings belong to me, Mr. X and our kids. Should something happens to me, or Mr. X or both of us, the money shall belong to our kids. I don't want any dirty hands to mess with this fund. That's why any one of us especially can't afford to act funny here. How many times I repeat the word "funny" daaaa.....

Ya Allah, jika program AJIT ini membawa berkat kepada kami sekeluarga, kau tanamkanlah sifat disiplin dalam diri kami untuk mengikut program ini sebagaimana direncana. AMIN.

For those of you who wants to know about AJIT, Aziz is coming to JB on 11 April 2009. Refer to link on Financial Advise Made Easy as one of my linked blogs.

3 comments:

umie zazzy said...

owner blog tu actually my friend,DD,ex-usm dulu..dh lama dia ajak join program tu,tp lum berkesempatan..

Noraidalin Buang said...

laaaaaaaaaa....join ler cepat. Dtg bengkel la 11 april nanti

Azman said...

Dear Noraidalin, I have joined this program for 2 months already. So far OK, mmg tough to control the expenses... tapi jgn worry sangat... semuanya ditangan you, En Aziz hanya bimbing & tunjuk jalan pada kita sahaja.... just focus on your goal and InsyaAllah boleh berjaya...end of this month I akan mengadap En Aziz for my 1st CMS. Hopefully can understand the process better and make this a success. Wassalam.